She has been called a “passionate and engaging presenter” and speaks regularly on low budget marketing / zero budget marketing / creative idea generation / online marketing / email marketing / social media marketing.
Her other passion topic is networking – and how to do it the RIGHT way.
If you’re interested in booking Kimberly as a speaker, contact her on 0403 937 347 for a chat! Lower rates can be arranged for not-for-profits.
Recent speaking engagements include:
– Small business festival event run by City of Glen Eira (September 2013)
– Zero budget marketing seminars hosted by VicSuper (May, September and October 2013)
– Marketing trends talk at ‘The Hard Word’ (November 2012)
– Glen Eira Business Women’s network (July 2012)
– In house workshops for Netball Victoria (June 2012) and Kelly Hazell Quill (July 2012)
– VicSuper Marketing Workshops (April, May & September 2012, plus sessions in 2013 & 2014)
– Internet Conference (June 2012 & June 2013)
Recent feedback from clients
“I just wanted to thank you again for the session yesterday. I have received comments from everybody who attended. Not only did they enjoy the session, they all took away something that will improve their networking skills in the future.”
Darren Burton, Netball Victoria
“We’ve had Kimberly speak three times – and we’ll ask her back again. She brings a high level of energy and enthusiasm to her presentations, and is very generous in sharing her practical knowledge to the audience. We had great feedback from our attendees.”
Lynda Bredin, Economic Development, City of Glen Eira
Recent compliments received from delegates who’ve seen Kimberly speak
“I just want to tell you that I was seriously impressed with your presentation of tonight’s seminar.
I have already emailed & told a handful of friends who trust me to send them to the right places.
I have been to hundreds & hundreds of seminars and I’m not easily impressed ..perhaps I’ve become too cynical.
You could engage with your audience, you were warm, passionate and highly entertaining … I could really relate to you.
You held court and held our attention the whole night through … no dull boring spots, no bull@#$$%, just information as you know it… and my goodness how much do you know…I was overwhelmed with that stuff ..” Jenny
“I just wanted to thank you again for an incredibly interesting and motivating seminar. You seem very passionate about what you do and it was a pleasure listening to you. I will be applying your advice right away.”
“I loved your presentation at the conference; it was a really great presentation that I found very informative and easy to listed to. Good job!”
Some other past engagements include:
– VicSuper Marketing Workshop (Aug 2011)
– Internet Conference (July 2011)
– Australian Human Resources Institute – Young Professionals Group (March, 2011)
– Raising Dust Regional Marketing Workshop (2009)
– Filex – National Fitness Conference (2008)
– Telstra Marketing Conference (2008)
– Streetlife Business & Tourism Summit (2007)
– DPI Young Professionals Network (2007)
– AIIA Insight Series (2006 & 2007)
– Australian Tourism Marking Association Conference (2004 & 2006)
– Australian Business Week (04&05)
– Bayside Business Breakfast (2005 & 2007)
– Banyule E-business networking series (2004)
– Banyule Business Breakfast (2007)
– CityWest Water Networking Breakfast Series (2005)
– Centro Properties Group Conference (2005)
– Connect Marketing Professionals (2004 & 2005)
– Glen Eira Women’s Business Group (2005 & 2007)
– Ideas Festival (Brisbane 2003)
– Institute of Chartered Accountants Conference (2005)
– Port Phillip e-business Series (2005)
– Whitehorse Business Week (2002)